Turnstile Security Systems and Controlled Access Systems
A Stand-Alone power system (SAPS or SPS), also known as remote area power supply (RAPS), is an off-the-grid electricity system for locations that are not fitted with an electricity distribution system. Typical SAPS include one or more methods of electricity generation, energy storage, and regulation.
Storage is typically implemented as a battery bank, but other solutions exist including fuel cells. Power drawn directly from the battery will be direct current extra low voltage (DC ELV), and this is used especially for lighting as well as for DC appliances. An inverter is used to generate AC low voltage, which more typical appliances can be used with.
Stand-Alone EntraPASS Turnstile System
• Perfect turn-key solution for any event or construction site
• Forklift channels for ease of movement
• Suitable for applications high volume access and medium to high levels of
• Compatible with all access control and ticketing systems
• Interior and exterior installations
• Severe operating conditions
(1) Portable Full Height Tandem Turnstile: 3-Arms. 2-Way Electric. Passage Width 30". Galvanized.
Includes Card Reader Plates and Key override.
(1) EntraPass Global Edition Workstation
(4) Proximity Card Readers
(1) KT-400 Controller with Power Supply & Battery
(2) Push Button Kit
(1) Solar Power Complete System
(1) EntraPass Photo-ID Printer Kit:
HID Full Color Printer, Single Sided, Color Ribbons for up to 1000 images, HD Logitech Camera w/tripod, Cleaning Kit, PVC testing cards
(1000) Proximity Cards – Printable and Pre-Programmed
(1000) Black Lanyards and Clear Vinyl Badge Holders
(*) Engineering / Drafting / Programming are included
Global Edition Workstation
Solar Power Complete System
(1000) Proximity Cards Printable and
EntraPass Access Security Software Products